Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Great Tea Experiment - Part Trois

I think I've been sticking to old tea since it seems safe and I'm trying to build up my tolerance for questionable food before jumping right in so, here goes!


Peach tea was another of the 'vintage' teas in the tea pile! I brewed it (no floaties since it was in a bag) and threw it in the blender since I have made many a smoothie that I'm considering my 'control smoothies' to be the baseline for deliciousness.





This one was surprisingly good, almost as good as the blueberry. Expiration? 13 October 2000. Yes, 2000. If you don't want to do the math, like I did, that would be 8 years, 5 months old as of tomorrow.....


Only two more tea bags to go and I will have no more ancient tea to hide behind. Wonder what I'll unearth next!!

No comments: