Wednesday, August 5, 2009

You got chocolate on my peanut butter!


You got peanut butter on my chocolate! Hey--this tastes great! Ok, so it's really Nutella and a bag of almonds, but hey, you work with what you've got.

After the Great Snack Drawer Disappointment of the other day, I brought Nutella to keep in my snack drawer at work. This way, I don't have to rely on other people keeping their food up-to-date. Or at least still edible. It's sharing space in the drawer with a giant bag of almonds from BJs I found while rearranging the cupboards at home. It's from at least two, maybe three, Christmases ago when I was making candied nuts for people. The bag says "Best By 3/24/2008." They're not bad, and they even almost still taste like almonds. A little dip in the Nutella, though, and you've got a fanstatic snack.

No comments: