Friday, August 14, 2009

Vintage Treasure Chest - Episode One

The first episode of name that vintage food is from the depths of the treasure chest. I start with this item since it has already been disposed of. It was done behind my back, but I have photographic evidence nonetheless.



When I opened this and sniffed it, yes I know this is dangerous, I thought it was powdered instant tea mix. I looked closer though and saw it had leaves in it.

Okay, obviously not powdered tea.

Another guess was that it was taco seasoning. But that is definitely orange and this was mostly brown and had a tea smell.

No one is certain what this is still, but the best guess to date is lemon pepper. I'm not sure that guess is right, but it's about as close as we may ever get to knowing for sure.

No comments: