Monday, July 20, 2009

Spicey, huh?

So apparently the person responsible for the ingredients in this Spicey Mint Cocoa is also the same crack-head responsible for teaching me to photograph pictures all wonky.


This is mint cocoa, mmmmm, that someone decided to also put chai spices in. I think it's weird and you can see from the rust on the can that I'm not the only one.

It'll have to be served to unsuspecting visitors in the fall. Or perhaps at a certain someone's annual pumpkin carving party.

Beware!

Bwaaaahhhhh ha ha!!!!

3 comments:

Janice said...

Hey, I heard that!!!!

j said...

Careful or I'll hide it in your fridge with your old mango chutney! You and I both know you won't see it until it's too late.

:P

Janice said...

Be nice, or I won't finish the post about vintage office snacks. They were mostly gross, btw.